Factory laborers work in our main manufacturing facility in the daily production of precast concrete shapes. This work includes, but is not limited to: mixing, finishing, lifting, stacking and carrying both wet and cured concrete, as well as standard tasks such as cleaning, tool storage and maintenance, filling forms and records, or other generic tasks required for daily production.
Majority of work is performed indoors and in cases of inclement weather outdoor work will be minimized or, more typically, not performed. Space is unconditioned so workers should be prepared for hot or cold temperatures. Manufacturing process can also be dirty, so workers should come prepared for this possibility.
– Able to lift 50-100lbs repeatedly throughout a normal production day.
– Reliable transportation to and from work daily.
– Legally allowed to work in the US.
– Ability to work with and get along with coworkers.
– Proactive approach to accomplishing work in a shared work environment.
– Basic understanding of English.
– Monday-Friday – Beginning at 8:00am until close (typically around 4:30pm)
– Half hour break for lunch – unpaid
– Short breaks during day per production manager discretion
Opportunity for advancement and regular pay increases. Paid Holidays, PTO, Quarterly Bonus and other incentives after trial employment period.
Up to $15/hr starting pay D.O.E. Pay raise schedule provided upon employment, dependent on experience and performance.