We are looking for someone experienced in woodworking projects such as cabinetmaking, furniture building, or other similar precision carpentry trades for a full time position in our mold shop at our Lincolnton, NC factory.
Schedule: Full Time — Monday – Friday
Experience: 2+ years Woodworking or Similar
Ideal candidate will be experienced and comfortable working with power tools such as table saws, band saws, drips, sanders, and nail/staple guns. Must show good attention to detail, ability to follow plans and instructions for our specific manufacturing requirements and good attitude.
– Able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally throughout a normal production day.
– Reliable transportation to and from work daily.
– Legally allowed to work in the US.
– Ability to work with and get along with coworkers.
– Proactive approach to accomplishing work in a shared work environment.
– Basic understanding of English.
Fill out application below to apply. If you have a resume or portfolio of past work or any other additional documents you would like to share, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your application.